We want your vehicle! Get the best value for your trade-in!

2000 Plymouth Neon Highline

Highline 4dr Sedan

Price

Sold

Mileage

122,380

Apply for Financing

Vehicle Info

condition
Condition
Used
engine
Engine
2.0L I4
transmission
Transmission
Automatic 3-Speed
drivetrain
Drivetrain
FWD
fuel
Fuel
Gasoline
exterior-color
Exterior Color
Other
interior-color
Interior Color
Gray
stock
Stock #
953
request-VIN
Fuel Economy
CITY
22
fuel-economy
HWY
28
Ready to trade in?
Let us know what you have.
Have additional questions?
Give us a call and we'd be happy to help!

Description

THIS IS A 2000 PLYMOUTH NEON..122 K MILES.. RUNS GREAT, GREAT ON GAS. CLEAN CAR FAX , 1 OWNER, NEW CAR TRADE IN. WE JUST GOT DONE WITH THE SERVICE ON THIS CAR. NEW MOTOR MOUNT, NEW FAN BELT, NEW FRONT BRAKES, NEW OIL CHANGE. WE SERVICE EVERY CAR AND TEST DRIVE IT AT LEAST 100 MILES BEFORE WE PUT IT UP FOR SALE. WE DO ALL DMV PAPERWORK AND WE EVEN GO TO DMV FOR YOU AND GET IT ON THE ROAD.... Flag Motors located in Islip Terrace has great used cars for sale. We specialize in cars & trucks priced from $1,500. To $6,999. Every car is serviced and test driven at least 100 miles. We take pride in our service work, Tires, brakes, oil change, sway links, bushings are always checked and replaced if need be. We want to make sure we sell you the best running car possible; every car we sell regardless of price is fully serviced. We know that if you buy a used car from us you will be extremely happy and we also know you will recommend Flag Motors to your friends and family. We have many, many repeat customers that have been so satisfied with the car they bought from us in the past that they recommend us and in fact come back years later for a second or third car for the kids/grand kids. We don’t just sell cars in any condition…No we set them up so we know you have something good. We are not a fly by night dealer. We have been in business for years at the same location, we have seen many dealers come and go over the years but only the best that are GOOD, HONEST & FAIR survive…and you can’t sell to the neighbors unless you are one of the best. Flag Motors has sold to many, many of our neighbors right here in Islip Terrace… We have an outstanding reputation with the DMV and they have given us permission to be a full DMV dealer partner. We are permitted to issue plate at our office, we can transfer your old plates, we have the car NYS inspected for you, and we do your registration. So you never have to go to DMV we do it all….. 90 percent of our cars come with a 3 month warranty. Additional or longer warranties are also available. (the other 10 % are priced to low or are a little too old to qualify for a warranty) Flag Motors has no prep fees, no doc fees, no set up fees, no delivery fees. The price is the price, no game playing. Most of our cars are priced a little above private party price..

Features

  • Center Console
  • Power Steering
  • Power Brakes
  • Cassette
  • Wheel Diameter - 14 Inch
  • Tinted Glass
  • Window Defogger - Rear
  • Front Wipers - Intermittent
  • Front Airbags - Dual
  • Front Seat Type - Bucket
  • Upholstery - Cloth

Safety

Be protected. Check for open recalls:

Safety Recall Status

Dealership Info

By placing this call you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use of this website and that this call may be recorded by Flag Motors, using technology powered by Carsforsale.com, for business purposes.